Houzz Logo Print
ndhw

Ventilation Hood

Nicole
hace 6 años
What is the metal the ventilation hood is made from? Love this kitchen!
Frank Lloyd Wright Inspired · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    GEGG DESIGN & CABINETRY
    hace 6 años

Smooth bronze on the top and hammered bronze lower band. Thanks.

FYI - Handcrafted Metal out of Texas built this hood. They were a disaster to work with and would not stand behind their work. Not only did not hood not function properly but we had many hours lost in local rework. The Hood had to be sent back for complete rework (recrated and shipped via truck), they made excuse after excuse. They were late on deliveries and caused multiple delays on this project. I say all this because only a few hood manufacturers deal with bronze and I would strongly discourage from working with them.

• Nicole
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thank you so much for the info and insight! yikes!! I hope everything is working for this homeowner now. Thanks for also sharing pictures of this beautiful kitchen. I too have a stone fireplace like these folks (mine is 12w x 8l x 4 deep) and it seems impossible to match a stained cabinet to. I am glad to see this pair so well. I'm also glad to see F L Wright inspirations!
  • PRO
    GEGG DESIGN & CABINETRY
    hace 6 años

Everything is fine now; best of luck on your project.

• bizzimama
    hace 3 años

What is the wood and the stain color, please? At lease can I learn the wood?

• PRO
    GEGG DESIGN & CABINETRY
    hace 3 años

Rift white oak rails and stile; quatersawn white oak center panels. Stain is custom.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.