Houzz Logo Print
pensacolapi

Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray, anyone use it in your kitchen?

Pensacola PI
hace 6 años

Found what seems to be a great GREIGE in Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray for the walls in the house, kitchen etc. Great match to the floors, cabinets etc. Has anyone use it, how did you end up liking it ?

Thanks

Comentarios (12)

• mark_rachel
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Edgecomb is a very popular color as well as its darker Revere Pewter. I'm sure you will love it!! It can have some pinkish or green undertones so be careful. So did you ditch Manchester Tan?

• Pensacola PI
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Yes it went away when I found this. I think overall it’s a better fit and a nice griege color. From reading as long as I’ve got the right temp LEDs we should be good.

• Pensacola PI
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you Leann

• sherri1058
    hace 6 años

It turned quite green in my space (no lights, just the sun), so I decided against it.

Pensacola PI agradeció a sherri1058
  • Pensacola PI
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks Sherri

• chispa
    hace 6 años

I found it a bit drab in my house and went with BM Grant Beige.

I would pick a few options and then sample them in the actual space before making a final decision.

Pensacola PI agradeció a chispa
  • PRO
    Anglophilia
    hace 6 años

Put some up in YOUR room. These colors can change not only from one room to another, but also during different times of day.

• caligirl5
    hace 6 años

Yes, I like it. Does seem to shift looks during the day

http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/4882448/bungalow-kitchen-reveal

Pensacola PI agradeció a caligirl5
  • PRO
    Kirkarch
    hace 6 años

I have it in my open plan kitchen living room and like it. It looks really nice against my white cabinets and backsplash. The color looks different on each wall depending on the light it gets and changes over the course of the day.

Pensacola PI agradeció a Kirkarch
  • Pensacola PI
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Nice thanks, crisp clean look !

• PRO
    Benjamin Moore
    hace 6 años

Hi there! Edgecomb Gray is a great color choice. If you're looking for a visual, try hopping onto our website by clicking this link! Once you're there, scroll down to "See in Room" and choose the space that most aligns with your project. Once you've select the image, you can see a preview of what the color will look like!

You can also head to your nearest Benjamin Moore retailer to pick up paint samples and test it out!

Pensacola PI agradeció a Benjamin Moore
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.