Houzz Logo Print
vasilikikioses

Which sofa colour suits my carpet.

Spartan Lady
hace 6 años
Hi all.

My husband and I recently purchased a beautiful home but are struggling to furnish the lounge. We aren't sure what colour sofa matches the dark chocolate brown carpet. The walls are white. We are not changing anything as its a new home. I have attached a small pic with the colour of the carpet. Thanking you in advance.

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    hace 6 años

I would go tan/beige or cognac, or gray

• PRO
    hace 6 años

Here is aqua/blue sofa idea

• PRO
  • PRO
    hace 6 años

Blue will work

Gray

• robandlyn
    hace 6 años

I absolutely agree with Julie Herbert - a neutral light coloured linen would look beautiful.

• Crissy
    hace 6 años
    a neutral light colored sofa would look Great, but if you have young kids it's probably best to stay away from light colors.
    but all the suggestions above look great too.
  • PRO
    North Hem
    hace 6 años
    Hello, I would recommend these sofas from our current collection. They would all be good neutrals that don’t fight the darker carpet, and can be styled up by cushions. Also, we can scotchguard for you to make sure they don’t stain!

We also have a 10% discount for our Houzz customers at the moment- use the code CQ4W1D4140.
  • Spartan Lady
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thank you all so much for your inspiration. Love all the suggestions and you have given me lots to consider.
  • annb1997
    hace 6 años

Lots of good colour suggestions. Of them, I favour the cognac (in 1st photo) and the aqua (2nd photo), with most favourite being the cognac.

• PRO
    Trace of Elegance
    hace 6 años

If you want colour, a pale blue, burnt orange would work beautifully. I also used a beautiful yellow for similar carpet (not quite as dark as the chocolate). It has been posted on my houzz site.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.