Houzz Logo Print
gialluisihomes

Which one of these bedroom color schemes do you prefer?

Gialluisi Custom Homes
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

Your bedroom is the place where you recharge your batteries after a long day. That is why, when it comes to choosing the right color scheme, most homeowners opt for a calming shade. Here are some beautiful examples of bedroom color schemes:

Vote your option and tell us why you picked it! Go to www.gialluisihomes.com for more beautiful homes. Call 908-206-4659 for additional information.

Comentarios (8)

• User
    hace 6 años

2 Looks warm and modern. I live in the North where our winters are long so that probably influences my decision.

Gialluisi Custom Homes agradeció a User
  • PRO
    Shannon Cross- Mosby Building Arts
    hace 6 años

I love the tones in #2, but I also think about functional and I know how much upkeep is entailed in a really dark floor like that so #4 is my favorite because it encompasses similar tones, but a little bit lighter flooring for easier cleaning/maintenance.

Gialluisi Custom Homes agradeció a Shannon Cross- Mosby Building Arts
  • Belahn
    hace 6 años

They are all nice, and 2 looks like what I have now, but my next bedroom is going to be more intense color. I want jewel tones. I'm sick of neutrals.

Gialluisi Custom Homes agradeció a Belahn
  • functionthenlook
    hace 6 años

I also like color in bedrooms. You recharge when you are sleeping. You don't see the color anyway during sleep. Of course my bedroom is just a room to sleep and get dressed. I don't hang out in it. Who has time. No TV, no phone, no radio (except to wake me up for work).

Gialluisi Custom Homes agradeció a functionthenlook
  • PRO
    Live Good
    hace 6 años

Definitely number 2. If you haven't decided on bedding to go with the color scheme we have a few suggestions here. All our products are locally sourced and 100% hypoallergenic and made of organic supima cotton.

Gialluisi Custom Homes agradeció a Live Good
  • Kailyn Murphy
    hace 6 años

I like them all except for 1

• PRO
    Gerety Building and Restoration
    hace 6 años

I really like #2, especially with those dark hardwood floors!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.