Houzz Logo Print
michelle_li19

How are the wood pieces mounted?

Michelle Li
hace 6 años
Love your design! I'm trying to do the same thing with a Kohler Brockway. Could you tell me how are the wood surroundings mounted? I know Brockway is wall-mounted itself, how do you mount the wood pieces around it? My constractors have never done this and I want to make sure I'm doing it properly. Any help would be appreciated!
Newton Getaway · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Jeanne Racioppi Designs
    hace 6 años

The sink is set into the wood. The wood is fabricated from several deep antique beams that were seamlessly spliced together one in front of the other. The wood was chiseled out be hand to house the sink however the sink is secured to the wall in the back. This was installed by several finish craftsman and was very time consuming.

• lucywilliam1
    hace 5 años

i would just like to commend jeanne for answering all of these great questions! beautiful room and excellent design skills!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.