Kridar Design
hace 6 años
Exterior Color Consultation · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    emily lauderback stewart design and renovation
    hace 6 años

Hi Cheryl-

Thanks so much for your inquiry. While I contract with individual homeowners for design and color consultation work, I have an online business that is an educational resource for everyone because I know how challenging architectural color can be. I used to be a teacher, so ColorinSpace.com is my answer to providing the help that is not offered elsewhere. There is educational information there as well as architectural color products for sale.

This particular home's paint specifications are available for purchase on colorinspace.com. https://store-5fzf9o8.mybigcommerce.com/craftsman-color-schemes/  I invite you to visit the site and purchase "Mount Baker Craftsman" to receive the information you desire.

Thank you again for your inquiry and would love to help!

Best,

Emily

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.