interioraddict7

How low to hang dining room light?

Debbie
2 de Octubre de 2017
Hi all, the builder put in 6 inch light fittings throughout the house. This is too high for my habitat light over the table but I'm unsure as to what length fitting I should buy to replace it? 9 inch, 12 inch or lower?

Comentarios (6)

• Daisy England
    Just be cautious when standing and leaning over you don't bang your head on it. I had a low light. Was fed up banging my head on it. Needless to say it got swapped.
  • Darren Johnstone

just high enough to not hit it, or stop eye contact. low light is good. get philips hue bulbs and you can set the scene/dim as required.

• Debbie
    Thanks a million, I'll try that!
  • Gerty Werty
    ours hangs 29 inches from the ceiling....but we do always have our table underneath it. it's a cluster light we have
  • PRO
    Lana Rose Interiors

If you get one that is actually too long and where the cord can be hooked up then you can adjust the height to your desired length. If it's too long or too short just keep adjusting til it's right! See my light fitting from IKEA where I did this, was determined to get a low intimate light above our dining space. Also with this if you decide to move your table (within reason) you can move the light to hang where you need it! 

• PRO
    Lana Rose Interiors

See fitting....

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.