Houzz Logo Print
ktb082316

entry way table

Kbtb
hace 6 años
I'm in need of an entry way table but cant decide between a rectangular one against the wall or a round one?

Comentarios (30)

• PRO
    Cyrus Construction
    hace 6 años

I would say a round table. Love the flooring, btw!

• Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    thank you!
  • Maureen
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Picture is to highlight the look of layering vs the table's style specifically.

• PRO
    Karla Billey Design Inc.
    hace 6 años

Depends on what look you want to go with, round pedestal creates a more open space, no functional use other than decorative. A 3 Drawer Chest offers functional storage & is a decorative statement.

• jbtanyderi
    hace 6 años
    An oval Saarinen table would look smashing.
  • Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    I don't really need any storage so that's not an issue. but I definitly prefer the more traditional/rustic look. something like this, but a bit more classy or something
  • Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    I don't really need any storage so that's not an issue. but I definitly prefer the more traditional/rustic look. something like this, but a bit more classy or something
  • PRO
    Karla Billey Design Inc.
    hace 6 años

Restoration Hardware would have some round tables with a rustic look.

• Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    restoration hardware is my favorite where a lot of my furniture comes from . Not sure why I didn't look there before!!!
  • PRO
    Artemis Lin Design
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Rectangular against the wall with the outlet would allow you to more easily capitalize on the wall space and what appears to be a lovely ceiling height. Assuming that wall is also what is directly in front of you upon entering, it would create a nice focal point.

• PRO
    Jodie White Designs
    hace 6 años

Wonderful entry to your home and great suggestions of many wonderful ideas. Rustic sophisticated ideas below. Measurements of the space are important to the scale proportion when choosing furnishings. Good luck with your project.

• PRO
    Jodie White Designs
    hace 6 años

Another suggestion would be to do a smaller version in scale on bottom left and to the right mimic two small benches and round table to the side wall in rustic furnishings.

• Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Jodie, I can't see the picture you posted. could you Terry? Thanks so much
  • Irene Morresey
    hace 6 años
    Some ideas, animal print would look great if it fitted in with house. Lovely area
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 6 años
    You have a beautiful entry and this joins what looks like a formal dining room, so I would go to rustic in this spot. Lots of ways to go. I will pose some concepts for you in addition to ones already suggested. Bbl
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 6 años

Entry Stair Hall with marble floor · Más información
    Another grand staircase with a minimal approach, a small bench and a marble column pedestal with a complimentary black vase. Stricking and elegant.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 6 años

Sorento Design Project Washington DC · Más información
    A simple bench with possibly a vase with a couple green cut leafs for simplicity would be lovely.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 6 años

Rocky Ledge Entry with View · Más información
    You might be able to find a interesting smaller table that fits precisely in the corner and decorate something like this, for a slightly more edgey look but inviting.

• PRO
    Courtney Thomas Design
    hace 6 años

There are so many different options for you. Here are a few designs of ours that might help.

Upscale Family Home: Hallway · Más información

La Canada Blvd Residence · Más información

• PRO
    Niche Interiors
    hace 6 años

I think a smaller round table would fill that space nicely! Good luck!

Contemporary Staircase · Más información

• Porter Edun
    hace 6 años

with a nice vase and some tall foliage/flowers!

• Kate W
    hace 6 años
    What paint is on the walls? Love!
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    hace 6 años

Which walls Kate W?

• Kate W
    hace 6 años
    The foyer paint color - thanks!
  • Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Hello Kate, It is Hazelnut Creme by Behr

• Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Cream***

• PRO
    Jodie White Designs
    hace 6 años

Kbtb- which photos can you not see the first posting or second? Can anyone else see?

• Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    I can see them all now Kate. Thanks!
  • Kbtb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    sorry meant to say Jodie not kate ;D
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.