Houzz Logo Print
janettomnc

I'd like to use two of these doors as "french doors" standard opening

Janet Cox
hace 6 años
I'm decorating a new home. Between dining room and den there is a standard opening approx. 70 x 80 - no framing or trim presently. Can these doors be ordered to serve as "French doors" thru my local Lowe's? Thanks.
El Dorado · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    American Building Supply
    hace 6 años

You would be able to order these through your local Lowe's. They can be cut 2" in height and a total of 1" on the width for the french door. That would bring the height down to accommodate your opening with a jamb in it. For the width you may have to frame the opening in a bit but if there's sheetrock on the opening, removing that will give you an opening of 71". Then if you order two 36" doors in a french door setting, have them trimmed a total of 1", then the door should fit.

• Janet Cox
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

This is great news, thanks. Will you please tell me what sizes these doors come in.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.