Houzz Logo Print
david_chitown

Chicago - Please help!! Wetbar project ideas

David Chitown
hace 6 años
We purcahsed a new home and the builder planned for a wetbar but, we opted out and spent the money to upgrade our kitchen.

The new home has a full funished basement. We would like ideas for a wetbar now. The ceiling is over 8ft. There is power outlet and rough plumbing in place. I would like an additional full fridge but unsure what side...

Comentarios (3)

• acm
    hace 6 años

Uh.... what kind of ideas are you looking for? If you want somebody to design a layout, we need measurements and an explanation of where the plumbing is. Do you want to have just counter on the wall or something that a bartender stands behind at a party? What is the style of your home? etc. etc. Way too vague right now for anybody to say anything useful. You might search the Photos section of this site for some inspiration and to start narrowing your choices...

Park Slope Brownstone · Más información

Complete Home Design · Más información

Mayfair Residence · Más información

Joshua Creek Basement Renovation · Más información

White Kitchen Remodel Modern Farmhouse · Más información

• David Chitown
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    The wall is 100in wide and 95in tall. We are thinking due to the size of the basement we can only build a single set of cabinets against the back wall not a wrap around or galley.

We are going to check out Abt very soon to purchase a refridgerator to make the process easier to design.

We are looking at something similar to this picture without a microwave.
  • PRO
    Cubic Meter, Inc.
    hace 4 años

I know I am late to the game on this but do you still need help with the planning?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.