Houzz Logo Print
cindy_tran

Mannington's Water Resistant Laminate with SpillShield

Cindy Tran
hace 6 años

Hi,

Has anyone used this product? We were originally thinking of luxury vinyl plank instead of laminate, but the guy at the flooring store suggested this instead because he said it was easier to install and cheaper. We are only replacing the carpet in the living room so there won't be much water and have a small dog who sometimes dribbles water from his mouth when he drinks.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with it and if the water resistance holds up well.

Thanks in advance!

Comentarios (7)

• Cindy Tran
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    I poured a cup of water on the sample and let it sit and dry itself and everything looks fine. I think we have a winner!

Thank you for the very detailed info and the tips, Cancork Flooring!
  • Cindy Tran
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Cancork Floor, are you familiar with Richmond Atroguard laminate? We found a color in that line that we like a lot more. I checked the warranty like you suggested, and it has 72 hours on it as well but it's only 8mm thick. I can't seem to find any reviews on it either. I'm hoping since you're in Canada too you may be familiar with it? is Richmond a good brand and would you recommend the mannington over the richmond one or are they similar? thanks in advance!
  • PRO
    Mannington
    hace 6 años

Here is some information on the Mannington Restoration Laminate with SpillShield. Thanks for considering Mannington! Mannington Restoration Laminate with SpillShield

• PRO
    Canvut LLC Home Remodeling
    hace 6 años

Luxury vinyl planks , 5mm , color Grizzly Bay Oak by Tranquility, 25 years warranty , waterproof 100%

• Terry Royce
    hace 6 años

@canvut - The problem im reading with the LVT floors is that they buckle under direct sunlight....the water resistant laminate the original poster recommended seems interesting. Does anyone have a pic of this installed?

• PRO
    Canvut LLC Home Remodeling
    hace 6 años
    Here is waterproof laminate that my company installed in one of the hotels . 100% waterproof
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.