21st Century Tile
    hace 6 años

Looks great!

• PRO
    it'sALLart
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Everything looks great!

Question: Was there some hidden purpose behind the cabinet splitting the vanity in half? Does it hide something/add additional storage or ?

I see the outlet on one side, so possibly electrical? It's the only thing that looks a little out of place to my eye.

Otherwise, beautiful.

• simstress
    hace 6 años
    Nice. Looks like you got heated floor?
  • Meghann K
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    The linen tower was added for all of the above. Lol we have a very tiny linen closet and wanted extra room for towels. It also served as a spot for additional outlets on both sides. In addition it separates the his and her sides....my husband wanted his side free of my Hair which does tend to get everywhere quite quickly. Haha
  • Meghann K
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    I included the photo above to show that each side does still have a good amount of counter space.
  • Meghann K
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Yes we added heated floors. In New England so they were a must!
  • PRO
    Doorbuy, LLC.
    hace 6 años

Love love love what you did with this bathroom! The tub is by far the best part!

Meghann K agradeció a Doorbuy, LLC.
  • Meghann K
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you. It was very hard to get rid of the Jacuzzi tub that I actually did use unlike most people. But the new tub takes up so much less space, uses less water, is deeper and is very comfortable to relax in. I cannot tell you how many tubs I sat it before I picked this one and it was one of the most affordable tubs out there!

• PRO
    Pine Street Carpenters & The Kitchen Studio
    hace 6 años

Great job - enjoy!

• olori
    hace 6 años

very lovely!

• Talisa Watkins
    hace 6 años

The remodel is amazing! The white gives it a fresh, clean look. The subway tile and fixture choiceS really makes the design pop! AMAZING JOB!

• typeandrun
    hace 6 años

beautiful!

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 6 años

Gorgeous remodel!

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    hace 6 años

Stunning job! The cabinets & counter tops are beautiful.

• PRO
    Daniela Pluviati Staging & Design
    hace 6 años

I love the shower!

• PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    hace 6 años

Love this!

• PRO
    Moss Building & Design
    hace 6 años

Love the shower! Especially the tile combos. Free standing tubs are very popular right now too! Beautiful transformation!

• PRO
    GOODFELLAS CONSTRUCTION
    hace 6 años

Gorgeous!

• PRO
    Perfect Tile Inc. of Fountain Hills
    hace 6 años

Great remodel. Attention to detail, awesome execution of craftsmanship! Kudos.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.