Houzz Logo Print
sherrykw22

Help.. backsplash

Sherry Werner
hace 6 años
Should the glass tile backsplash go to eve of cabinets or to the window? He said we will have to trim it with am aluminum piece. The countertop goes to the window, it is an overhang from kitchen cabinets into sunroom (a large peninsula).
Thank you

Comentarios (4)

• Melissa Gallagher
    hace 6 años
    I prefer it to go only under the upper cabinets and not to the window but that's just my preference.
  • acm
    hace 6 años

No right answer, just your preference. Pin up some paper and see which looks best to you.

• PRO
    homedecorandideas
    hace 6 años

It's definitely your preference. Looking closely at the picture, it seems as though the counter top goes flush to the wall all the way to the window. I would think that if your counter top is flush to that wall, it would be fine to continue the back splash to the window, just under the cabinets.

• chloebud
    hace 6 años

Agree it's a preference. Mine would be just to the cabinets.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.