Houzz Logo Print
summers433

Dressing diamond lead Windows

Lorraine Summers
hace 6 años

I'm looking for ideas for window dressings for diamond leaded Windows in a Grade 2 listed property built circa 1600 I'm ipen to all ideas

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Humber Architecture
    hace 6 años

Do you have any photos? How big are the windows?

• PRO
    FifteenFifteen
    hace 6 años

Hi Lorraine,

Could you specify what rooms the windows are located? Agree with Pavilion Architecture, if you could post sizes and photos it would be helpful.

Best wishes,

Natalia

• Lorraine Summers
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you for your responses. Sorry - I'm unable to supply sizes or pics as I'm not yet in occupation. The windows are located in all rooms apart from the kitchen/breakfast room. Most windows are around 2m x 2m. The property was previously a pub. I hope the attached helps. Thank you

• PRO
    OnePlan
    hace 6 años
    In my experience - these type of windows work well with curtains that, when open, sit on the wall not in front of the window - or Roman blinds positioned above the window, high enough for the folds to be on the wall not in the window.
    This is because, due to the lead, these windows let in less daylight than ordinary windows - so you need to make the best of any light that does come in by not covering with fabric - so oversized rods and more fabric if doing curtains and longer romans! Looks a fab home ! Good luck with the move !
    (Come and find me on Houzz if you need a concept planner for interior layouts etc ! )
  • Angela Gilham
    hace 6 años
    Those look suspiciously regular in their leading and framing. You may be able to persuade your planning officer to replace them with something more in keeping for 1600ish in the future.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.