Houzz Logo Print
robertedwardwoodworking

Hi, I am looking for (2) 24 x 60 doors.

I need this for a custom wall unit I am building. Can you build this size in either a plain flat door or a single panel shaker style in poplar? They don't need to be finished as I will be painting them.

Thank You!
Bob
1-Panel Kimberly Bay Door, Interior Slab Shaker, White, 1.375"x30"x80" · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Snavely International
    hace 6 años

Unfortunately, we do not carry 24X60 door. Thank you.

• PRO
    The Stair Repair, LLC
    hace 6 años

Good morning Bob, we're located in CT and may be able to help here. We provide custom carpentry and design services in addition to specializing in stair and railing installs, and would be happy to work with you to create these doors. Please have a look at the closet doors we built for a client in Westport here: https://www.houzz.com/projects/2591673/custom-closet

Please view our profile, and feel free to contact us with any questions or to discuss your project in more detail.

Thanks,

Stephanie & Mike @ The Stair Repair, LLC

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.