Houzz Logo Print
khindi

Love the internal staircase - would you let me know where to find it?

khindi
hace 6 años
Hi, I am renovating a very small 1 bedroom condo that will have a roof deck. I can only access the roof deck by a spiral staircase. I love the one you used shown in the picture. It looks sleek and doesn't take up a ton of space, which is crucial in a small condo like mine. Would you be willing to share the details of where to find it and the cost please? I would really appreciate the help :)
Thanks a ton,
K
Modern Oceanfront Home · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    NXG Studio
    hace 6 años

It was a custom staircase. We designed stairs up 3 stories and the crow's nest, so a custom application was needed. Depending on your area, there are stair manufacturers who can help put it together. Good luck with your project!

• Shaynis Connor
    hace 3 años

what is the radius of the spiral staircase?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.