Houzz Logo Print
sim_scott

Help final finishes in small bath

simstress
hace 6 años

I'm doing a bath with a nod to vintage. Only things left to select are the mirror and cabinet knobs.

I definitely want a rectangular metal mirror with rounded corners. I'm leaning towards a mirror with a dark metal finish. A chrome finish is also available, but I feel a chrome mirror is a thought-free choice... matchy-matchy... lacks boldness. Thoughts on the mirror?

I don't want to keep the dark knobs on the vanity. Any ideas on new knobs? Thx!

Comentarios (3)

• Cara Lewis-Watts
    hace 6 años
    Re the hardware: Have a look in Anthropologie, if there's one where you live, or online if not. They have some great knobs, many colors and styles, nod to vintage.
    You could pick up on whatever color you choose for those in the towels and artwork for a small pop of color.
  • Cara Lewis-Watts
    hace 6 años
    Also, I might do something like this for the mirror.
  • PRO
    Broedell Plumbing Supply, Inc.
    hace 6 años

I know you said you were looking at rectangular but this is a nice choice from Kohler

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.