Houzz Logo Print
daved7373

Wood/Finish

What wood species was used in the ceiling and how is it stained and finished?
Memorial/Bunker Hill Residence · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Merge Architects
    hace 6 años

The soffits on this home featured rift sawn cypress. If memory serves me, I believe we opted to go with the Penofin Transparent Penetrating Oil Finish Stain and Sealer, Color "Mission Brown". We tried several different stains from Sikkens to Cabots and I'm pretty sure we went with the Penofin. Like all natural finishes where you're going for a specific color, you'll want to try several different brands, colors, and finishes because all the variables will have a visual impact and you need options to make your final decision. We also HIGHLY recommend the wood be finished on all sides, especially the ends to increase your wood's life and luster. It's a process best done by an experienced craftsman to protect your investment. Best of luck and success to you!

Business_Name_Placeholder agradeció a Merge Architects
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.