Houzz Logo Print
missbeaniebaby

Blue/pink wall dilemma

Ari Mac
hace 6 años
Trying to fill the space up without to much clutter. What else could I put up. The other should I add another print or art--or none?

Should I use grey instead. Need some help ?

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Mi Decor
    hace 6 años

Maybe use old white no4 and nice big gold frame mirror?

• mayfly182
    hace 6 años

I like the blue.

I would shift the existing print over to the right and have another artwork on the left. Something with a lot of white again and ideally a different shape - something reasonably tall and slim would look good.

I would consider painting that table either white or a very pale grey, and instead of the potted plant I'd probably put something metallic gold in the centre (or bronze, brass, rose gold or copper). I might also have the second artwork with a gold frame. That sort of blue tends to work very well with yellow metals. Just a small amount in each case, and maybe an 'antiqued' gold or whatever.

• Ari Mac
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Yes that is the plan don't like the white radiator
  • PRO
  • PRO
    Create Perfect
    hace 6 años

I would look for something that fills the space more but is simple and elegant. Maybe a mural of some kind. You could check http://inkmillvinyl.co.uk something that starts one side and moves across the wall.. maybe in white. If you don't have the flare to design it yourself someone at ink mill maybe able to help or I (and I am sure others) offer a service for designing such pieces.

In all it doesn't cost more than the price of a good large mirror and can be removed, added to etc as required. I hope it helps with an alternative idea :)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.