Houzz Logo Print
andreabj

Master bedroom

andreabj
hace 6 años
Please advise where the chest of drawers and side tables are from?
Putney Transitional Family Home · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• PRO
    80Spaces
    hace 6 años

Hi There,

I had purchased these from Max Sparrow, Dutch Bowed Nightstands & Dresser from memory. I'm not sure they supply them anymore. They are beautiful with marble tops. This property has now been sold, but these items and nearly all other items will be sold. If you are sydney based, your welcome to have a look.

• andreabj
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Yes, thank you! We would be interested in having a look at the various furniture pieces and accessories. When are you considering selling? Regards,

Andrea

• PRO
    80Spaces
    hace 6 años

Hi Andrea, we will slowly sell off certain pieces. Let me know what interests you.

• andreabj
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Would you please provide the dimensions of the dresser and side tables. Thank you, Andrea

• robandlyn
    hace 6 años

Would also be interested to know the colour of the walls.

• PRO
    80Spaces
    hace 6 años
    Hi there. Colour used is Resene Truffle.
  • PRO
    80Spaces
    hace 6 años
    Hi there Andreabj,

I'm selling everything off this week.

Are you still interested in some pieces? Currently listing all items on eBay, send through you email I can send through a list of all items.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.