Houzz Logo Print
ram416

I'm not sure how to decorate with certain colors

ram416
hace 6 años
what are the best colors to use when decorating your home when the floors are tiled in gray and the walls are painted light blue and white ?
Lannan Project Living Room and Dining Area · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Kathleen Doyle Interior Designs LLC
    hace 6 años

Option 1

1. Gray painted or transparent stain furniture

2. White painted furniture

3. Wood tones. In this case there is a warm wood tone in the floors and the client had bought this new before I got involved so we made it work. It would not have been my first choice.

4. You can also use a painted deeper shade of blue that blends well with the wall color for furniture. I have seen kitchens with blue cabinets on top and gray painted ones on the bottom and they looked great!

5. Don't forget a pop of color for an accent, otherwise it can get quite boring. Bright yellow, orange, shades of green or reds work pretty well..

Hope that helps!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.