Houzz Logo Print
amy_gordon8630

This bathroom is amazing. I am planning a similar look with New Ravenna paperwhite and cloud nine basketweave

Amy Gordon
hace 10 años
This is beautiful. Have you done any similar marble wall tiles in 12 x 12? I am using New Ravenna Cloud Nine tiles and am wondering about using 12 x 12 vs 6 x 12.
Traditional Bath · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    CHARLES STREET DESIGN, LLC
    hace 10 años
    Thank you for your comments. This bath is in an 1850s Victorian brownstone in Boston's Beacon Hill neighborhood. So, the 6x12 form is much more in the period than a 12x12 tile. However, personally I try to stay away from 12x12. The 6x12 is a much more interesting shape in any bathroom. A 12x12 tile just seems so "ordinary" to me. Also, you'll find that the smaller size (increased number of tiles) allows for more variation in the veining throughout the wall.
  • Amy Gordon
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I agree...thanks so much!
  • Amy Gordon
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    What is your wall tile? Also, would you put brass with this marble if it is present in the rest of the room?
  • PRO
    Stellar Remodeling and Design
    hace 10 años
    Gorgeous bathroom! This sink would be perfect for a bathroom remodel we're working on in an old 19th century house. Would you mind sharing the source? Thanks!
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    This console sink is completely custom. The legs are custom-sized from sinklegs.com, sink is from American Standard and the stone is custom-fabricated Calacutta Gold marble.
  • PRO
    Stellar Remodeling and Design
    hace 10 años
    Thank you so much for the quick reply and info. We purchase American Standard products regularly and have a local stone fabricator. The sinklegs.com website is just what we needed! Appreciate your help.
  • bonsaibaby
    hace 8 años

Love this bath. What is the marble on the walls (New Ravenna) I am guessing. What is the name of it? Thank you. Would you say that Cosa has a comparable marble to this option called Monet?

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Them marble is Calacutta gold. I'm not familiar with Cosa.

• PRO
    Carrara Marble Tiles
    hace 8 años

Hi bonsaibaby! It's 6x12 Calacatta Gold marble on the wall and it's honed. Here you can find it: http://www.carraratiles.com/calacatta-gold-italian-marble-6x12-subway-tile-honed.html

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions:http://www.carraratiles.com/contact-us.html

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.