Houzz Logo Print
webuser_97469

Need help for renovating a big living room attached to an open playroom

Um All'a Al Harthi
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
I have a big living room which is not used at all, and recently we have turned to baconi into a playroom so now m really lost. I dont knw which colors to choose and how to choose. I live in Oman .. plz help

Comentarios (6)

• Um All'a Al Harthi
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    This is the living area
  • Um All'a Al Harthi
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    This is the play room
  • Sharon Cameron
    hace 10 años
    Perhaps separate your kids area, use baskets etc that will help & encourage the kids to pack toys away. A PC desk that you can close up. So it can be out of sight when not in use and an area rug in your lounge area. Good luck.
  • Carolina
    hace 10 años
    I would use the living room as a play room and the lovely ex-balcony as a living room. Look at that gorgeous view :-) However, I do understand why you wouldn't want to climb over tons of kids' toys to get to your living room. Are they connected?

I think you're drawn to warm neutral colours for your living room? Do you have furniture for it?

Would you like rugs for both rooms? The kids may like something soft to play on and the living room will instantly feel cozier if you add a rug.
  • PRO
    Alcoa Construction
    hace 7 años

Don't remove the wall into the bedroom. Remove the hallway at the stairs and make a small entry into the bathroom and bedroom. The layout that Arcadia Design drew would work well.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.