Houzz Logo Print
vanthi0

Shower floor mosaic

vanthi0
hace 6 años
Hi- Are the porcelain tiles in the crest color from American Olean scene? I am considering this tile and have not been able to find something for the shower pan and am considering getting it cut into 2x2 and meshed. What is the name of the mosaics you used? Is that marble? A 3x4ft area of travertine lifted and contractors are recommending me to go to porcelain, and I'm concerned about tearing up all the Torreon travertine (ivoryish) in my master bath for a cheaper look.
Jordan Road Master Bathroom · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    skip knoll inc professional remodeling
    hace 6 años

Hi! Yes the walls are in the AO - Scene - Crest. The shower floor is Calacatta Gold Honed Penny tile from The Builder Depot. We do not put marble on the shower floor often but sometimes the homeowners are up for it and the look is almost always amazing. Good luck!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.