Houzz Logo Print
lauraleedesigns

Which Leisure Space would you prefer?

Laura Lee Designs
hace 6 años

Given a choice, which of these rooms would you rather have in your home? Or is there a leisure space you currently have and love?

Mallorca Chandelier · Más información

3 Arm Juliet Chandelier · Más información

Beautiful Fixtures · Más información

Custom Lighting · Más información

Study
Wine Cellar
Game Room
Sun Room
Other (share in the comments!)

Comentarios (4)

• bhindman39
    hace 6 años

Although I voted for the game room. I would add to it a library next to the fireplace. Then it would be perfect imho. Do love to read.

Laura Lee Designs agradeció a bhindman39
  • tooky58
    hace 6 años

To me, it's the study that would be perfect with lots of bookcases, especially with the window seat there. Minus the leopard print cushions.

Laura Lee Designs agradeció a tooky58
  • PRO
    Cameron's Design
    hace 6 años

I love them all, but the sun room is beyond beautiful!

Laura Lee Designs agradeció a Cameron's Design
  • PRO
    Genuwine Cellars
    hace 6 años

We are of course biased toward wine cellars and are here to help should anyone have questions about the parameters of putting one in place.

We also love custom lighting and beautiful fixtures in our cellars! Can't we have it all?

Laura Lee Designs agradeció a Genuwine Cellars
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.