Houzz Logo Print
anjeleeeee

Material cabinets

Anjelina W
hace 6 años
Hi are the white cabinets wood or something else?
Black, White, and Warm · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    J & C Custom Cabinets Inc.
    hace 6 años

Hello again Anjelina W. These are paint grade Maple, Shaker, cabinet doors, and we finished them with a solid conversion varnish. We did a color match to Farrow and Ball "Wevet".

• Anjelina W
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    What is a conversion varnish??
  • PRO
    hace 6 años

It is one of many available coatings for wood products. It is post-catalyzed, which means we add the hardener when we go to use the product, instead of buying it off of the shelf ready to use. It has a higher solid content, a higher build-up (thickness when dried), better elasticity (which is helpful since wood tends to expand and contract with changes in temperature and humidity), and is more durable than traditional lacquers. We apply our finishes in a vented spray room at our shop. I understand that it is not an ideal finish for applying in the field (after the cabinets are installed), but we do not finish in the field. A separate painter does that when the job requires.

With every finish, the familiarity of how to apply it is also important in achieving the desired finished look.

• Anjelina W
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Amazing!!! I am currently starting my search for my kitchen (style, colors, wood, finish...) too bad you are in the us. I love your work!!!
  • PRO
    hace 6 años

Thank you. We enjoy what we do. I'm sure there are qualified cabinet makers in your area that can help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams. I would say that seeing their work is important (at least in photos), but also make sure that you can communicate with them easily. They should to listen to what you want, but also make suggestions as needed.

You can send me photos when it's done if you want. I always like to see remodels. Especially the before & after pictures!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.