Houzz Logo Print
houscom

What company supplied the window frames, are they a commercial? Thanks

houscom
hace 6 años
Congratulations on a great family home!

I have a second question, I am wondering what are the dimensions of the undercover louvred area - and when you have it spanning the whole width, is there anyway lights can be over the eating area? or even a fan if you wanted that too? Thanks for your time in answering my questions.
Kew House · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    amber hope design
    hace 6 años

Hi there. Thanks for your comments.

The windows are a commercial AWS frame, manufactured by Window by Design in Cheltenham. The outdoor space measures approximately 5.2m x 4.1m There are LED strip lights around the internal perimeter that were customer fit into the cladding structure. That, plus ambient lighting from adjacent rooms is fine for dining. This particular roof structure has no ability to have a central light or fan, but it may be possible with a slightly different style.

houscom agradeció a amber hope design
  • houscom
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Thank you so much for answering my questions. AWS windows are one co. we are considering for a reno, I believe it could be called the Elevate range, though also considering 2 other suppliers. One well known, and another smaller co. who seem to tick all the boxes and are accommodating to a couple of details the bigger cos aren't keen on, though possible the aesthetics of the actual frame are not quite on par with AWS.

Bit daunting getting it all right, so I do appreciate your answering my questions.

All the best for your success going forward.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.