stormtrouble56
hace 6 años

CAN IT BE PAINTED

Comentarios (14)

• PRO
  • stormtrouble56
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I want a fresher look for the bathroom. ordered a new vanity had the separate shower redone and will be laying a tile floor.the garden tub and the tile around it is in great shape

• stormtrouble56
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

wondering if I could paint the tile around the garden tub and maybe the tub also

• PRO
    Interior Directions by Susan Prestia, Allied ASID
    hace 6 años

Don't paint it. Show a pic

• stormtrouble56
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I'm sorry I'm unable to upload a picture on this computer..

• stormtrouble
    hace 6 años
    Ok. Here's the tub
  • stormtrouble
    hace 6 años
    Here's the shower
  • stormtrouble56
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

I want to paint the walls a soft grey.The vanity, toilet and tile floor will be new and my plan also includes a grey sheer blind for the window above the tub

• stormtrouble56
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

so what should I do? I don't want to spend more than $500 for this tub and the tile around the tub.any ideas?

• stormtrouble56
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

thank you for your suggestions

• emmarene9
    hace 6 años

Is that a step in front of the tub? What color did you want to paint it?

• User
    hace 6 años

$500? Go buy some fresh flowers, and new towels.

If you do something as foolish as to ruin your bathroom by glopping on paint on unsuitable to paint surfaces, it will be the start of a 15K gut remodel.

• hemina
    hace 6 años
    Maybe consider this as a temporary solution until you can replace the tub/tile. https://www.miraclemethod.com/bathtub-liners.htm
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.