Houzz Logo Print
mygirlmarrie

using outdoor text tile in inside bathroom

mygirlmarrie
hace 6 años

Hi can anyone advise me on wether it is possible to use an outdoor tile inside to do my indoor bathroom floor and possibly walls i have a pallet of luxor grey cb-porc outdoor text rect 300x300 tiles what do you think any advise appreciated thankyou Tania

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    The Builder's Wife
    hace 6 años

There is no problem using an outdoor tile inside a bathroom, they may just need sealing once laid, especially in the shower area, as they are generally more porous. Just double check with the tile supplier regarding the sealing of the tiles. :)

• mygirlmarrie
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thankyou for your comments much appreciated Tania

• PRO
    Cipriano Italian Home Design
    hace 6 años

Yes! it is a great idea. We have had a client use a very textured outdoor tile in her bathroom and it looks amazing, just waiting on a finished photo from her! There are many benefits from doing this too - outdoor tiles are more resilient, they have incredible slip resistance and can be installed with less grout (YAY)

• katie_dodson
    hace 6 años

Hi! I am thinking of doing the same but worried about cleaning as the tile is structured texture, stone like. Was yours hard to clean with a mop?

• Sandi Ingram
    hace 6 años
    I'd like to know if they're easy to clean as well. I went to order an outdoor tile for an indoor bathroom and the salesperson said she was worried about the cleaning of them, don't know what to do now
  • oklouise
    hace 6 años

our swimming pool tiles have been in use in two bathrooms for three years and look great and clean without any problem...contact the specific manufacturer and ask for their advice

• PRO
    Eclectic Creative
    hace 4 años

Outdoor Or textured tiles certainly can be used inside provided it’s the right setting or area, for instance a laundry or smaller bathroom and en-suite... you just need the right cleaning equipment such as a sponge mop rather than a soft mop head and a good quality stone and tile cleaner. AquaKleen is a great brand. You’ll achieve a much more natural stone feel underfoot much like a natural stone ... with little to no slip or shine. Many people do use them and suppliers can shy away from recommending however they are completely fine to use indoors with the right equipment to clean.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.