Houzz Logo Print
ssdarb

Ceiling slope

ssdarb
hace 6 años
Is this ceiling sloped for steam? If so, how do you get the fur-down and the glass to be squared off, not slanted at the top? My shower is being framed right now and I think they are doing it wrong. I have a fur-down and they framed it will sloped top and the glass will be slanted at the top and the fur-down will go at an angle on the sides. It looks strange and I don't like it. Please tell me how to slope the ceiling, but still create square-off tops to the glass and fur-down. Thanks so much.
INTERIOR · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Veranda Homes
    hace 6 años

Yes the ceiling is sloped from left to right approx 3/4". The glass will not be sloped if you frame a header down like in this picture, which will allow you to run crown molding around the room and not into the shower area or into the glass. You do see the top row of tile cut on a slight angle, which in this picture would be the back wall which the window is on. There's so much movement in this tile that it is barely noticeable. I thought I sent a response to this some time ago but it must have got lost in cyberspace, so my apologies for the delay. Good luck and send a pic when done or if you have any other questions.

ssdarb agradeció a Veranda Homes
  • ssdarb
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thank you!! Your explanation is very helpful.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.