Houzz Logo Print
shahabaz_patel

Need advice regarding flooring and wall paint color

Shahabaz Patel
hace 6 años
última modificación:hace 6 años

I'm thinking of changing the flooring of my living room and the wall color too (bored of the white walls). Not sure about which colors would look good. Please advice :)

Comentarios (13)

• User
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Since most of your Living room is in shades of Brown and Beige, Shade of Teal would look great. Here are some pictures for the same -

Yellow with teal/ aqua blue will also work.

You can also opt for just one Accent teal wall with beige flooring and paint the pillar yellow.

Hope this helps!

• Shahabaz Patel
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
  • Sanjay Nadkarni
    hace 6 años
    Such lovely high ceilings Shahbaz. You should consider converting one of the walls to a feature wall with some mural or pattern.
  • Shahabaz Patel
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Thanks. :) Do u have some pics for ideas?
  • PRO
    CAS cerámica
    hace 6 años

Dear Shahabaz Patel,

We are CAS Cerámica, a Spanish ceramic tile factory specialized on decorative tiles since 1920. We would like to show you some of our most demanding ceramic tile collection to help you to make a decision.

Black&White Collection

Black&White CAS Cerámica · Más información

Caribbean, designed by David Carson

Caribbean CAS By Carson · Más información

Chateau

Chateau CAS Ceramica · Más información

Concept

Concept Collection CAS Cerámica · Más información

Concept Collection CAS Cerámica · Más información

Country

Country CAS Cerámica · Más información

Dreams

Dreams CAS Cerámica · Más información

Tender

Tender Collection · Más información

Artline

Artline CAS Cerámica · Más información

We hope this help you. Check out our web site (www.casceramica.com). Best regards.

• PRO
    croquis interior
    hace 6 años
    hello Mr. shahabaz patel
    you have a lovely home nd great high ceiling , as your sofa is dark brown color i would suggest u to go for musterd yellow for walls , it would look very royal nd for flooring wooden flooring would be great option , if u dont like musterd yellow u can also opt for beige color for walls.
  • PRO
    croquis interior
    hace 6 años
    and insted of wooden flooring u jave option for terra cota too
  • Shahabaz Patel
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Nice.. I like this idea. Thanks :)
  • Aashna Ghosh
    hace 6 años
    everyone has posted nice pics.... but shahabaz, if you need help, you can ask me..... i'm posting a pic....
  • PRO
    SNSofDESIGN
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Hi, I would suggest changing the furniture fabric first and formost, go for a solid colour say white, offwhite, grey or even brown, and use colourful cushions which you may keep changing. A light yellow more like a dull yellow with wall accessories will look great on the walls. . For the flooring , please use wooden laminates and repolish the ceiling (as i see is a lovely wooden ceiling ) to a similar shade. Change the curtains to a breezy white curtains. Avoid curtains on the door. Reduce the clutter and you have a wow living room . For more ideas you may use our edecor services , just mail us at snsofdesign@gmail.com with the above reference .

Trust this helps

Smitha

• PRO
    Aurum Ideas+Spaces
    hace 5 años

Hello there,

Since you've got high ceilings, you could go for a Mediterranean theme or a traditional Indian theme. When considering anything, you should stick to neutral color palette for walls and rustic tiles/ luxury Italian flooring as options.

Second, try replacing the furniture with leather or traditional Victorian furniture.

Third, incorporate floor to ceiling sheer curtains for illustration of room height.

Regards,

Aurum Ideas and Spaces

Bhubaneswar

• PRO
    User
    hace 5 años

We also deals in handmade moroccan cement tiles and you have the option to customise design, size, colours of the tile.

Thanks

Aakaar Floorings

+91 9024200842

Sample designs · Más información

Sample designs · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.