Houzz Logo Print
patfitz

The arches are perfect. Are they created from a "kit" ?

Pat Fitzgerald
hace 6 años

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Strandemo & Associates, Inc
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Im so sorry for the late reply! I had not seen your question till now!!

This is a couple photos from another project we had done where I took a photo of the arches being created. I hope this helps!!

First, the shape and size of the corbels are determined. The corbels are made out of foam from a local manufacturer. A hard resin coating is applied to make them very durable. They are cut into the corners of the arch and secured in place

Then, the seams are covered with plaster or drywall mud to give them a smooth and seamless finish. The walls will be painted with the final coat as the project progresses.

• Pat Fitzgerald
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Just what I needed. We are creating arches in a spanish revival home we are remodeling.

• PRO
    Strandemo & Associates, Inc
    hace 6 años

The arches are framed square. Then foam corbels are placed in the corners. Then drywall plaster over.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.