Houzz Logo Print
jacquieodesigns

Woodbridge 54" freestanding tub

Jacque O Designs
hace 7 años
The photos of the Woodbridge 54" freestanding tub show the drain on one end of the tub. But the description says it has a center drain. I must know exactly where the drain is.
WOODBRIDGE 54" Acrylic Freestanding Soaking Tub with Brushed Nickel Pop up drain · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    hace 7 años

Dear Jacque, It has a side drain. Sorry for the confusion. We will update the information shortly. Thank you for the inquiry.

• PRO
    Trans-Pacific Design
    hace 7 años

can you provide a finish sample for client approval?

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    hace 7 años

Hi Susan,

The finish is glossy acrylic. We have a showroom at Cerritos, CA. Unfortunately, we cannot provide finish sample at the moment.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Support @ WoodbridgeBath

• PRO
    Jacque O Designs
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

My client received the bathtub today and it looks beautiful! Very happy with this selection.

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    hace 7 años

Hi Jacque,

Thank you!

Support @ WoodbridgeBath

• Diana Rodriguez
    hace 6 años

Could someone 6' 3" still use it or would he be too cramped

• PRO
    Jacque O Designs
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Diana Rodriguez...Since the tub is 6 inches shorter than a 5 ft tub...I don't think they would fit comfortably in this tub.

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    hace 6 años

Hi Diana

Woodbridge also supply the big bathtub with the same look . [Woodbridge 67'' Bathroom White Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub[(https://www.houzz.com/products/woodbridge-67-bathroom-white-acrylic-freestanding-bathtub-prvw-vr~81427107) at $794 . you may take a look at this tub

thanks

WoodBridge

• Gene Erps
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

Ok, is this side or end drain. The specs clearly show an end drain and yet in the comment to Jacque O Designs you say it is a center drain. When pattiheller ask the drain location you told her it is an end drain. Makes one hesitant to order sight on seen. So, what's up?

• PRO
    Jacque O Designs
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

Gene Erps...It's an end drain. I ordered the tub.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.