Houzz Logo Print
hairyhobo

Love the fencing, what is the width of the slats?

hairyhobo
hace 7 años
Del Mar Contemporary · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

Hi, I stock western red cedar slats in two widths that look very similar to those in the picture, the narrow slat I stock is 44mm wide and the wider is 94mm wide, both available in 1.83m lengths, if you need any more info see Slatted screen fencing or feel feel to contact me.

• hairyhobo
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

ahh ok thank you, i will have a look. Is the colour of the wood the same as in that photo or has the wood had oil applied to it?

• PRO
    User
    hace 7 años

The western red cedar is similar in colour, it has a mix of different colours from beige to reddish brown, this is enhanced more when oiled, I have put lots of pictures on here of western red cedar projects rpthat we have installed.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.