Houzz Logo Print
wrysys

Experience with markilux retractable awning for patio?

wrysys
hace 7 años

Hello, anyone have review of Markilux retractable awning? I hear it is expensive and one of the higher end type of retractable awning. Any other quality brands recommended? Do they come with warranties? we are interested in a small version to cover a patio area of about 12 x 15 feet. Appreciate any recommendations.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    TCT&A Industries
    hace 7 años

We are an authorized Markilux dealer in Illinois and I can probably answer your questions. We have sold retractables for over 25 years so there's lots of experience, If you want to have a conversation, I'm at 217-841-3735. Email is Ron.crick@awning-tent.com.

• PRO
    RetractableAwnings.com Inc.
    hace 6 años
    Última modificación: hace 6 años

I can't comment on Markilux brand as we don't offer it as it is one of the most expensive, if not the most expensive, awning brands on the market. 95% of the US market customers cannot afford Markilux. In addition, Markilux is only sold through dealers whereas Retractableawnings.com® fabricates/assembles our retractable awnings (using 100% European components - nothing from China) and sells factory direct thus saving you the customer +-40%.

I would like to provide a list of what to look for in a high quality retractable awning based on the 32 years Retractableawnings.com has been in business as both a "brick & mortar" business and an online business. For the list, please view the blog on our website at this link: How we stack up against the competition

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.