Houzz Logo Print
nirav_desai

Exterior Design Help

Nirav Desai
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

So I bought this 1969 house that hasn't been updated since it was built and I'm looking for ideas to update the exterior.

After removing the bars on the windows, and replacing them with new low-e vinyl windows, I'm thinking of repainting the house charcoal gray with white trim.

Any suggestions on what to do with the hideous brick facade, and garage doors?

What about the front landscaping? It was dirt in January, but after severe rains SoCal has received, its 4 ft high weeds and mustard plants!

The stairs are concrete, just painted red. Can I do anything with those?

Also, any ideas for the fence are also appreciated. No other houses on the street have fences in front. This house didn't either until about 5 years ago, when the 100 year old owner's nephews moved in and started selling drugs out of it.

Thanks!

Comentarios (3)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.