fmarconi

Hi. What is the brand & profile number/name of these cabinets please?

fmarconi
hace 3 años
Grosewold Rd Grose Wold · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Kitchen Envy - Custom Kitchens
    hace 3 años

Thank you for the enquiry! The stunning details in this project were all provided by an Australian doors and boards company called Tesrol. The door profiles are series 601, with the edges 3S. The column details are column number 2, without horizontal lines. And the skirting is code SK4. Hope this helps!

fmarconi agradeció a Kitchen Envy - Custom Kitchens
  • fmarconi
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

I thought they were Tesrol 601. I am trying to decide between 601 and 631 but it is difficult without seeing pictures of finished cabinets... so I greatly appreciate you answering my question! You don't have any images of 631 by any chance? :)

• PRO
    hace 3 años

I'm afraid we have not had a project with the Tesrol 631 profile. I have also contacted our Rep to see if they had any photos for you, and sadly they do not either. I'm sorry we can't help you there. However, for the reference, the 601 does look fantastic! - Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

fmarconi agradeció a Kitchen Envy - Custom Kitchens
  • fmarconi
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much for doing that! Very kind of you... Strangely, it is very difficult to find images of certain profiles.

• PRO
    hace 3 años

I have been speaking with Tesrol, and they have a sample door of the series 631 in their showroom. Perhaps it would help if you can see it in person? If this interests you, their showroom location and opening hours can be found here: http://www.tesrol.com.au/contact-us/

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.