Houzz Logo Print
webuser_7527144

furniture placememt

Violet Polack
hace 7 años
I can't figure out how to arrange the furniture in our house. We moved the couch against the wall but, I feel it's too far from the tv. but, it doesn't seem to fit anyway else. Any suggestions on a layout that would well?

Comentarios (10)

• PRO
    Home Interiors with Ease
    hace 7 años

I think you will need to treat it like two separate areas...do you have a sofa or sectional?

• lefty47
    hace 7 años

HI -- Put the TV on the small right wall and back the sofa to the wall where you show the TV with the sectional making a walkway at the entrance . Where you show the sofa now is the space for an eating area . I hope you understand me.

• User
    hace 7 años
    Do you have a picture of these rooms as they are now.
  • Violet Polack
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    We have a 3 person couch with one end haven't a chaise which can be moved to either side. We also have one side chair. We have tried other furniture. I can't put the sofa on the wall where the TV is because both the front door and the hallway door are on each side.

My house house is in a state or chaos right now but, I will try to get some pictures. Thank you.
  • User
    hace 7 años
    Ok while gather up pictures....the area where the sectional is make it the dining area and the the sectional will go at the far end with side table
  • Violet Polack
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Everything is all over the place as we are painting the kitchen.
  • Violet Polack
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    here is looking into the kitchen.
  • PRO
    Art by Design Interiors
    hace 7 años

Remember you can float furniture, it does not all have to rest on one wall. I do think you need to open up the kitchen space. Where your table is, you could easily add an island. Move your dining table down towards where you currently have your sectional. Move the sectional on a different wall, and down towards where you have the television. You may be able to even place a console table behind the sectional. Hope this gives you a little inspiration.

• Violet Polack
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    I like your ideas. The problem I was having when I tried to move the couch. With dining table where couch is now the couch moved forward it felt like it was in the kitchen. it can't move to the other side of the living room because it will be in the entrance if moved back there isn't room for the table and can't be centered because then there isn't room to walk around it. We did have it about here (where the dog is ;) ) but then it blocked this path way we have now.
  • User
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Ok then place your tv at the window.... have sectional face the tv and the arm chair aside the sectional and have the dining table near entrance

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.