Houzz Logo Print
atoddogden

Hi- love this room - is the dining room table custom or from a store?

atoddogden
hace 7 años
Dining room table
Hollywood Hills Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    GuyArchitect
    hace 7 años

Hello,

Thank you for your compliment and question. I wouldn't want to disturb the owner to ask where he bought his dinning table. Since it is made from two thick solid hardwood planks with bowtie butterfly keys to control the live edge cracks, it is a custom made table. Some stores sell custom made furniture. If you Google "live edge table", you might find many. I see Etsy.com sells them. To get the rectangular shape like this table, the "live edge" would be cut off. I hope this helps you find the table you are seeking.

• PRO
    fab&made
    hace 7 años

Hi,

We can make you a customized solid wood straight or live edge walnut dining/conference table. Let us know

Thanks

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.