Houzz Logo Print
riverside93

T.V Media unit - Traditional

riverside93
hace 7 años

Help! I am looking everywhere for a T .V unit that will fill a space up to 2000 cm. I can find quiet a few between 1000-1500 but want one wider. This is to fit in my cottage under stairs space.. preferably not all oak as I am currently brightening my cottage living room by taking a lot of oak away (beam above wood burner). This is the current mess!

Comentarios (13)

• riverside93
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Great idea and I do have a lovely picture to put under light. It's finding a great carpenter in my area of Kent.

• riverside93 agradeció a A B
  • PRO
    The Orchard
    hace 7 años

Hi, We can offer the perfect media unit to fit that space. I have attached a few examples of the type of units we make in house.

And don't worry, although it's made to measure, it's very affordable.

We also finish all of our furniture in house, so you can specify if you would like a particular wood stain or farrow and ball paint finish.

Feel free to complete our made to measure enquiry form, or contact a member of our team on 0116 326 0207.

All the best

Laura

The Orchard

• riverside93
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Hi Laura, thank you so much. The top one is brilliant, can you give me a price on that one being 1800- 2000 wide. Also do you deliver to Kent. Lastly can you make a small cupboard to match for a space the other side of a log burner? As in photo attached?. Thank you.

• riverside93 agradeció a kikiamack
  • headers13
    hace 7 años

I love this might get it myself. Can always paint if not the right colour.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361547599740?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

riverside93 agradeció a headers13
  • minnie101
    hace 7 años

An alternative if you liked the first one Laura posted. There are a couple of others suitable in size. As Headers said, just paint if you don't want it all in oak

http://www.cotswoldco.com/search/?kw=Tv%20unit

riverside93 agradeció a minnie101
  • riverside93
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

I cannot believe how kind you all are, I feel I have shared this problem with an instant group of friends, thank you, as there are some fantastic ideas. As that wall is a bit stupid to fill, I feel it probably is best with the widest I can get, have just found a modular one in Dormy House, but you have all given me great ideas, thank you.

• PRO
    J.N.Rusticus
    hace 7 años

have a look at our website https://www.jnrusticus.com

Industrial Style Rustic Muntjac Low Cabinet · Más información

riverside93 agradeció a J.N.Rusticus
  • Juliet Docherty
    hace 7 años

Our carpenter made this for us, it cost about £300-£400. We painted it and then he assembled it. What I really like is that it is off the floor.

riverside93 agradeció a Juliet Docherty
  • riverside93
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

That's a great idea,I am thinking of trying checkatrade to find a good carpenter..

• PRO
    Immersive Cinema Rooms
    hace 6 años

We have done a couple of bespoke cabinets for clients wanting to hide their kit and tidy up. Have a look at the pictures and let us know if we could be of any help.

Living Room Automated TV Cabinet, Horsham, Sussex · Más información

Living Room Automated TV Cabinet, Horsham, Sussex · Más información

Playroom equipment cabinet, Oxshott, Surrey · Más información

Playroom equipment cabinet, Oxshott, Surrey · Más información

riverside93 agradeció a Immersive Cinema Rooms
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.