Houzz Logo Print
nellyderek

Need help to choose the right bench top for existing kitchen

nellyderek
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

We are restoring our kitchen and need to make a decision on the right bench colour. The kitchen cupboards are New Antique White Gloss (vinyl wrap), floors are Victorian Ash parquet in herringbone. Any suggestions on what fits better. Ceasarstone Calcatta Novo 5131 or Statuario Novo 5111? Thanks

Comentarios (5)

• Tracy Oliver
    hace 7 años
    Pictures would be useful...
  • PRO
    3 Pea's Property Styling
    hace 7 años

Hi Nellyderek, it sounds like exciting times at your place! I think that either of these Caesarstone products would be suitable, the question is really which do you prefer? The wider vein of the Calcatta or the finer but darker vein of the Statuario - for me it's the Statuario Novo. Let us know what you decide

• nellyderek
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks for your preference. What do you think about Statuario Maximus? Is the base possibly to grey for the new antique white cabinetry?

• User
    hace 7 años

If you are worried about too much grey, check out some other stone companies. IMO there are other companies out there doing faux marble much better than Caesarstone. To me, the caesarstone looked grainy and too grey.

• nellyderek
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Thanks Mel. We made our decision. Will have a light grey island bench with 6cm edges an the antique white L-shape existing kitchen with a 2cm bench. All covered in statuario maximus. Thanks again for your opinion.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.