Houzz Logo Print
markm1111

Designing a similar sized bathroom

markm1111
hace 7 años
Please let me know the dimensions of the bathroom, including the size of the vanity, the space either side of the toilet, and the size of the bath/shower area. I have limited area to place the toilet, and this looks like an elegant solution that might fit. Thanks.
Bondi Californian Bungalow · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    KCreative Interiors
    hace 7 años

Hi Mark,

Yes, this bathroom is very elegant and definitely a labour of love.

The dimensions of this bathroom are 3645x 1785mm.

The shower and bath area is 1650Dx 1785W. Frameless floor to ceiling shower screen was custom made at 3000H. The fixed glass panel on the right hand side had to be cut around the niche a bit of a tricky job, but well worth it in the end. Allowing this space to become a steam/wet room.

Vanity 1235W, I designed a floating wall mounted vanity to give the illusion of more space. The mirrored applied to the niche wall also opens this space making it appear wider.

Toilet area: 750W, Mirrored niche was built out to suit toilet cistern.

I hope this helps, good luck.

Regards,

Karina

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.