Houzz Logo Print
building plans available? you've capture the atmosphere.
Copp Boat House · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Cowart Group Architects
    hace 7 años

Yes we can make plans available. contact me directly for particulars.

• PRO
    Cowart Group Architects
    hace 6 años

Are you still considering building a little house. Please call if I can help?

Gerry 912.401.0538

• PRO
    Maconarts Vintage Design & Restoration
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Yes we are. Thanks for thinking of us. still working out the property situation in Highlands NC. can you also do cost estimates on building these small homes. my email is maconarts@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • PRO
    Cowart Group Architects
    hace 6 años

Yes be happy to do that.

• PRO
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

The small cabin looks great from photos but need to see a floorplan and specs. thanks

• PRO
    Cowart Group Architects
    hace 6 años

I can send you floor plan and specs but I will need a deposit on buying the plans of $200. Total cost is $500. Let me know how you want to proceed?

• PRO
    Autor original
    hace 6 años

OK, Can you you tell me the square ft and foundation please? Do plans come with building material list? thanks

• PRO
    Cowart Group Architects
    hace 6 años

The foundation is a combination of brick and wood piling. the foot print is 12x28 plus porches which are 7' deep.

Hope this helps.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.