Houzz Logo Print
janddscenicview

Office storage and filing in closet

Denise Imig
hace 7 años

I am settling in to my new office and reading room and have decided to use the adjoining closet, which is a typical bedroom type wall size closet. I'd like to keep all papers filed, past and some present, in a manner easy for finding. I 'd like your ideas! I want to keep this at a minimal cost! Thanks for your help!!!!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Linda Bartels @ Closet Factory (Denver Metro)
    hace 7 años

Here is a great example of how I can transform a "reach-in" closet into office storage. It's a fabulous use of space and can be hidden with closet doors left on!

• Denise Imig
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thanks! I do like this! Would you happen to know the cost of something like this? My husband put in a closet system in another bedroom, not this extensive, and it was fairly costly . The closet does already have some wire closet shelving along the top and for hanging but I need more of a file and miscellaneous storage. Thanks for your help!!

• PRO
    Linda Bartels @ Closet Factory (Denver Metro)
    hace 7 años

It really depends on how many drawers shelving you would need. My ballpark is anywhere from $800-$1500. Maybe try going to a big box store and look at filing systems for a lower cost option. Shelving also.

• suzyq53
    hace 7 años

You could just put one or two cube file systems in the closet. Free-standing.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.