Houzz Logo Print
reneg

Countertop material

reneg
hace 7 años
Is that natural marble on the island or quartz? Looking for a quartz that is as close to cararra marble as possible and LOVE this one! Thanks!
Elegant Victorian Kitchen & Bath · Más información

Comentarios (7)

• rvordonis
    hace 7 años

Just gorgeous! I have the same problem as above and have looked extensively at different quarts materials. I was at a Cambia dealer last week. Which name of quartz is the best substitute for Carrara or which do you think is the best substitute for any marble? This problem is holding up our entire reno. Please help! Thank you!!!

• reneg
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

We are in the process of gathering samples from different manufacturers. So far the one that is in the lead for us is Ceasarstone Statuario Maximus.

• reneg
    Autor original
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

I'm not sure it's going to have enough veining though. I do not want the countertop to look mostly white with white counters, love the grey marbling of Carrara.

• rvordonis
    hace 7 años

That is great to know. I will have to check it out. Thanks!!

• suzybent
    hace 6 años

what do you call the type of cabinet on the left side with the knob twist hardware?

• PRO
    Trinity Design & Remodel
    hace 6 años

That is a custom built curio cabinet with Cremone bolt hardware

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.