Houzz Logo Print
amy_drees

I love EVERYTHING about this entire project.

Amy Kathleen Drees
hace 7 años
I can't get enough. Really really love every design element- -walls, floors, lighting, color, decor, etc. WELL DONE! Do you remember where this light fixture came from? Thanks for sharing and thanks especially for answering so many questions (which is often rare on Houzz).
A Farmhouse In The Middle of Florida · Más información

Comentarios (18)

• kellysimmons
    hace 7 años

Thank you so much!!!! I can't remember the vendor...let me ask our builder (Sterling Ridge in Tampa) and get back to you!

• Amy Kathleen Drees
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Thank you SO SO much for taking the time to answer and find the info. I so appreciate you.

• Laurel Glassmeyer
    hace 6 años

Hi,

Your house is beautiful! Did you do all the design decorating or did you use someone? Thanks!

• kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

thank you so much! I did most of the decorating myself...funny because these pics were taken a few weeks after we moved in so I really hadn't decorated...I need to post some new pics....it looks so different

• PRO
    SD Custom Homes
    hace 6 años

I love that artwork! Where did you get it?

• kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

home goods!

• PRO
    SD Custom Homes
    hace 6 años

So good! Thanks!

• Molly B. Quinn
    hace 6 años
    Kelly:

Could you tell me where you got your partial cremone hardware for you double front door. I cant find it anywhere and I love yours.
  • kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

Hello! The hardware on all the exterior doors are from Rocky Mountain Hardware...I got them online from a vendor. Let me know and I'll send you the info. P.S. Do you mean the front doors? Because the door in this photo is a closet....

• Molly B. Quinn
    hace 6 años
    Thanks so much Kelly! I meant your front glass double door with top and bottom surface bolts and your door knob? Thanks for all the information. Home is beautiful!!!
  • kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

Sorry just reread...I think you are referring to the large throw bolts...they are from Rocky Mountain as well. I'll see if I can find the link

• kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

and thank you! trying to find the vendor we bought them from. they had the best prices for Rocky Mountain and AWESOME customer service.

• kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

https://www.lowpricedoorknobs.com this is it - Just email them about what you want...they are able to get stuff not listed on their website. great prices!

• kellysimmons
    hace 6 años

The sales lady's name is Leigh Glover

• Molly B. Quinn
    hace 6 años
    Thank you so very much!
  • Molly B. Quinn
    hace 6 años
    Kelly:

Sorry to trouble you one more time, what are your height doors 8’? And perhaps do you remember what size you ordered for top bolts 18”/24”/30” and what for bottom 12”/18”? I have 8’ Door coming and I love your proportions and don’t want short stubbie ones
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.