Houzz Logo Print
czperrin30

Can you say more about the wooden materials--floor, wall, and sink

Noelle Charles
hace 7 años
What are they made of and where do you get them?
Concrete effect tiles - Backstage · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    The Tile People Ltd
    hace 7 años

Hello Noelle,

The Concrete effect Wall tiles are Called Backstage Ash. They come from a Tile Factory in Italy. They are available in a range of sizes from 60x60 to 60x120. Special Pieces are also available.

The Wood Effect Tiles are Called Dakota Natural again from the same factory in Italy.

We are importers of all Things tiles and have very good relationships with some of the best Tile factories in the world.

If you require any further information please feel free to email me ashley@thetilepeople.co.uk and i will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks

Ashley

• pollywilder
    hace 7 años

Could you tell me who makes this mirror and the size? Thank you.

• PRO
    The Tile People Ltd
    hace 7 años

Hello @pollywilder. I honestly could not tell you, this photo is from a Job in Italy and the Customer bought it themselves. Sorry.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.