Houzz Logo Print
chijim

Gold-leaf Glass Tiles

chijim
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

Not sure if I like how they were used here

It may work in IRL w/gold vein in marble.

Davlin gold-leaf glass tiles from Ann Sacks and Calacatta Gold marble.

Comentarios (14)

• Fun2BHere
    hace 7 años

A bit overbright and shiny for my taste.

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    hace 7 años

Very, very OTT.

• LynnNM
    hace 7 años

I'm sorry, it may be because I've been in the medical field so long, but the first word that popped into my head is "urine". That color, in my mind, is too stark and goes with nothing else really . . . except the afore mentioned urine.

• chijim
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

Can't say I dislike them used in other applications:

• Fun2BHere
    hace 7 años

I might like a small number of them in a dimly lit powder room. They remind me of the foil wall papers from the 1970's.

• bossyvossy
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

i realize these are gold leaf but my magazines are showing tinted glass in various applications like a hall mirror, shower enclosure.

Dont know that I'd use gold leaf tiles in the room chijim posted but I sure do like the metallic yellow against the cool marble. And yes, it is reminiscent of foil wallpaper.

• theclose
    hace 7 años

Ha! I was going to post this today! It's Bailey McCarthy's new home. Featured in House Beautiful Feb. issue. I adore everything she does but this I am not sure about.

• Fori
    hace 7 años

Gold has an unsavory feeling lately for some reason...

• IdaClaire
    hace 7 años

I think those gold tiles are hideous.

• artemis_ma
    hace 7 años

I'd probably like the view. I'd just have to stand right next to the windows to avoid all that gold.

• beckysharp Reinstate SW Unconditionally
    hace 7 años

I saw the bathroom and other pictures of the house online. Those are gorgeous windows, and I think that bathroom could have been amazing with an effort to bring nature in, especially in Texas with green leaves year-round. I do like the marble, though it doesn't look honed which for me would be a problem on the floor.

• PRO
    T Davlin Glass
    hace 6 años

I make these tiles for Ann Sacks. By far our most popular tone of gold is Rose Gold

https://www.houzz.com/projects/831627/ann-sacks-davlin

• Julian Horst
    hace 3 años

what color grout do you recommend for gold leaf glass tile?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.