Houzz Logo Print
bazeleypartnership

How to Change Ideabook Cover Photo?

Hi everyone,

While having a little play around with our Ideabooks today, we've realised that the "Make cover photo" option has disappeared.

Has this feature moved to a different place or been removed completely?

Many thanks for your help!

Comentarios (10)

• Emily H
    hace 7 años

Hi there, Taking a look for you! It looks like that check box to make it a cover photo has been removed, but it does indeed work to move the photo you want to be the cover to the first position.

• Emily H
    hace 7 años

Hi again, After looking into this more, I had forgotten that the ability to set a cover photo has been and is part of projects, but not ideabooks. You can still set it on projects. Sorry for the confusion!

• alexisp91
    hace 6 años

I appreciate this thread; however, I am unable even to drag and move photos now to use the above fix. Does anyone know what's going on? Why would they remove these great functions? :/

• PRO
    Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc
    hace 6 años

Following. Same problem.

• Emily H
    hace 5 años

Hi all, Apologies for the late response. Drag and drop for rearranging ideabook photos has returned if you would still like to organize!

• PRO
    13 Design Lane Interiors
    hace 5 años

Very disappointing this feature is gone. I've spent way too much time trying to find this function when it was so easy before. I pay a lot for my monthly service on Houzz and this shouldn't be so hard. The drop and drag to the first photo as the cover photo does not work!

• Emily H
    hace 5 años

Hi there, I've just tested and confirmed that dragging a photo to the first position in the ideabook will make it the cover of the ideabook. If this is not working for you, please shoot us a message through help.houzz.com and we can troubleshoot with you. Thanks!

• PRO
    Eileen Frances Design
    hace 4 años

why did you change it to begin with???

• PRO
    Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc
    hace 3 años

2 years later -- still the same problem. Quite infuriating! My work-around: Add notes to the image you want as your cover photo. If it's newly added and already in 1st position in the Ideabook, drag it out and then back in position. Then refresh. That seems to remind the site that the image is really there. Argggggh.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.