Houzz Logo Print
isidora_markovic90

Cats or dogs?

Isidora Markovic
hace 7 años

The age old debate! If you’re anything like me, this question will trigger a passionate response - I’m going to put my hands up as a dog lover through and through. Dogs can have their downsides however, particularly in terms of care - the inability to be left alone for prolonged periods clashes with the 9-5 work demands of most.

Scandinavian Renovation · Más información

But - which is it for you? Are you all for the laid back life of cat ownership or is it dogs hands down? Vote and get opinionated below!

Why not both?
Neither for me...
Other - comment below!

Comentarios (17)

• Jane Bateman
    hace 7 años

Cats...and chickens. x

• gold895
    hace 7 años

Cats every time. They are cleaner, independent, don't need walking in the rain etc., and are still very loving - on their terms. I love 'em.

• angelboyman
    hace 7 años

I grew up with cats and I love them but we have a dog now, which is a different experience. I love cats independence, the way they can manage being left alone and left outside. I love it when they come to you for affection. On the flip side, our dog is very loyal and wants to be around someone all of the time but he can't be trusted to be outside in the garden on his own as he always finds fox poo to rub himself in. He goes mental when anyone comes to the house and if he's left alone for too long he destroys his bed and other things where we keep him. Dogs are harder work than cats. I'd choose cats every time but my wife hates them!

• gold895
    hace 7 años

Oh, you only have to read message from Angelboyman to see why cats are best. The dog rubs himself in fox poo! And then comes into the house. Oh no, I'm much too house proud for that behaviour!

• PRO
    Respray Today
    hace 7 años

I voted for dogs I voted for dogs because I've always had dogs in my family

• Sonia
    hace 7 años

I've had both. My pet hate with cats is the the animals they kill whether it's mice, squirrels or birds. The plus side is they are more independent and therefore do not need constant companionship, but they are very affectionate, despite what some people say,. Dogs? I love them to the moon and back. The most loving and loyal pet ever, but they do need a lot of companionship from you. They do need training to iron out issues, and a good class will help, They need daily exercise, both mental and physical. If you are out a work all day, a cat is probably the best option.

• PRO
    BROOKS & CO DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
    hace 7 años

Defiantly dogs...

• Isidora Markovic
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

What an adorable cat @gold895!

• Angela Munroe
    hace 7 años
    100% cats. Oscar is amazing. He follows me around, greets me at the door, goes for walks in the park, and gives me love, and cuddles. Who could want more!
  • Wendy White
    hace 7 años
    Cats rule, dogs drool.
  • PRO
    Interior Riches
    hace 7 años

Dogs definitely

• PRO
    Home By Design
    hace 7 años

Love my dogs but cats are cool too..

• viv mcc
    hace 7 años

Dog for me more friendly and don't go into other people's gardens to do there buisness It also gets you out and meet people

• User
    hace 7 años
    Risking my life here.....dogs are for kids, cats are for grown ups. Before you howl me down (!) let me make it clear these are emotional states and neither is worse or better than the other. Ok, ready, aim, fire!
  • PRO
    Transscape Ltd
    hace 7 años

Definitely a dog person!

• Jenny King
    hace 5 años

Cats EVERY time. I have two and they are nearly 15 years old. Brother and sister. They are independent, keep themselves clean, take themselves for walks, and are VERY affectionate and loving. I will be distraught when they pass away. I love debanger3’s comment ”dogs are for kids,cats are for grownups”— brilliant!!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.